Another ambitious project I have which I would like to get it done by the end of the week.
I want to automate the sending of Diplomas to all my customers.
So when a customer passes the test I want the email to contain the file uploaded to that very contact (available for download maybe).
Is this possible?
You can recreate this process using Zapier / Google Slides, which will create a custom PDF with their name on it.
@Greg_Jenkins has done something similar with a mutual client.
He’s right. I got the idea from @Kelsey_Bratcher and it works a treat.
The process is this:
- Infusionsoft triggers a Zap (probably a webhook)
- The Zap calls a google slide template
- The Zap merges contact details into merge/placeholders on the slide template.
- The output of the prior step includes a URL for the PDF version of that slide
- That URL is stored in a Contact Custom Field
- Then the URL can be linked to in an email, and the contact can download the slide.