Sending emails based on a date

I’d like to set up an automation series for the renewal of a subscription. I can transfer the end date of the subscription from WooCommerce into KEAP and I’d like to use the end date to create a series of reminder emails backwards from that date. I.e. End date minus 2 months - ‘your subscription is due for renewal’, end date - one month ‘your subscription will expire if you don’t act’, end date + one week ‘your subscription has expired - please act’ etc.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Use a Field Timer in your campaign and base it on the End Date of the subscription.

In there you can set up ‘before’ or ‘after’ options … just set up 2 months before End Date …, etc.

If you get an error (red circles around your Field Timers) when adding them, just make sure that the time you have set is closer to the date on the timers as you add them.

Meaning … if you have one for 2 months out and then just copy that and try to attach it before editing it, it will show red — that’s just because the date in the ‘future’ is not in the future.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Arnold
4Spot Consulting • 4SpotConsulting.com
11700 W Charleston #170-160 • Las Vegas • NV • 89135
O: 702-721-9763 • C: 702-525-9763
Book an Appointment

For support related questions, please contact:
General Support: Support@4SpotConsulting.com
PastedGraphic-1

Excellent - thank you Jeff that is really appreciated.