Is there a way to make the product purchased goal trigger only within a certain date range?

I have an email campaign for “product purchased” . The product is a class that I offer every quarter. The goal trigger is “Class Purchased”. This is the second time I am offering the class, and everyone who bought the class THE FIRST time, received my “don’t forget class starts today” email unfortunately.

Only clients who purchased the class this quarter should have received the email.

When I set this up, I called in to Keap support and the rep went through my campaign and I asked her how to qualify it within date parameters. She said it should be fine :rage:but that the only way to ensure that past purchasers did not receive emails meant for current purchasers, was to make a new tag for every single class this quarter.

I have multiple classes that I offer in series…a total of 22 this quarter, and then there will be another 22 or so next quarter and so on. Do I really have to tag every single class with a “Class 1 Jan 2021” tag and “Class 2 Jan 2021” tag and then next quarter “Class 1 April 2021” etc. ?? I cant imagine that’s the most efficient way to do this?

It would mean going back to the checkout page for all the classes and adding a new tag and then altering the campaign to have the trigger be “tag applied” instead of product purchased. Am I right?

Is there a way to make the product purchased goal trigger only within a certain date range?

Thanks in advance.

Liz

1 Like

I called in to support and received different advice (Thank God) than the first time. This person said to simply make sure that everyone is out of the campaign before I set up to run again. So for example make sure there are no ACTIVE clients in the campaign. Then only those who purchase again will be in the campaign the next time. So easy. why didn’t the first support person tell me this? I will never know.