Integrating Calendly with KEAP via Zapier

I’m trying to integrate Calendly into KEAP using Zapier. I have followed all the steps, watched all the videos, but the integration is not working. Zapier won’t help me because I have a free account. On Zapier, the setup appears to be complete and is “running” yet on KEAP it shows no integration.
Any suggestions?

What trigger are you using in Keap?

Hmmmmm, good question. Maybe that’s the problem? Do I need to set up a specific automation to make it work? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I’m not very techy.

Yes you do - so basically ‘just’ sending the contact over to Keap is fine, but what do you then want to happen?

You won’t see it on the integration page as it isn’t a direct integration, Zapier ‘shoots’ the data in.

Tell me what you are trying to achieve and I’ll give you some pointers.

All the best
Andy

OK. My goal is to create appointments using Calendly instead of the KEAP appointment system.
I hope this makes sense.
Thanks for your help.

Well that doesn’t require any integration at all, you just give them the link to the Calendly appointment, however I guess there is more to it than that. When a booking occurs in Calendly, what do you want to happen in Keap?

OK, here’s what I’m doing. I’m creating a landing page. The landing page section also has a Thank You page. On that thank you page I want to put my calendar. Instead of using the KEAP appointment option, I bet I can add my Calendly link instead. I just don’t know how to do that. Do you?
Does this make sense?

So on the landing page builder, select the form, scroll down to the area that says thank you page, select website and put the Calendly link in there.

Hope that helps!
Andy

Yes. I was even able to add the HTML code so the actual calendar shows up.
Thanks so much for your patience and your help. This issue is resolved at this point in time.
Barbara

1 Like