Auto Fill Contact User Name and Password in Error

For each contact that I am editing, the system autofills the Username and password with my information. Any idea when this might be corrected?

1 Like

That’s a new issues that just popped up when the added the ‘hide password’ feature.
I’m sure it will be part of the ‘known issues’ soon, if not already.

Jeff

email-sig-storybrand-certified-guide-60.png

Related to browser settings actually. Basically, the fields they now use are named in a way that are recognized as auto fillable by your browser (whereas they were not in the past). So a temporary solution might be to disable autofill in your browser until they fix the field naming for the app

1 Like

To resolve this issue on Chrome I had to delete a saved password for certain InfusionSoft pages. Click the hamburger menu in the top right (three vertical dots) then click “Settings”. In the new tab click “Auto Fill” in the left menu. Click the first option “Passwords”. You can scroll through and find your InfusionSoft saved passwords, or use the search bar if there’s too many. I searched “Infusion” and was shown three InfustionSoft pages with saved passwords. Two of them were signin.infusionsoft.com, so I deleted the other and the problem went away, while maintaining my saved passwords for the InfusionSoft signin pages.

The issue with the asterisks I’ve resolved with this Chrome plugin. See this answer for more details.

Thanks so Much!!! This resolved it for me also!

1 Like