Hi Everyone - I’m trying to create a payment plan for a product as follows:
1st payment of £200 and then 6 monthly payments of £82.83 (£497/6) starting 1 month after 1st instalment.
I’ve been trying to use a purchase product trigger as follows - is this right and the best way (and if so what am I doing wrong?)
- Created one product as a £200 one off purchase
- this would then trigger a sequence to start one month later and create an order for the 2nd version of the product which is a £497 subscription only plan.
I ran a test which seemed to work on the face if it except the 1 month delay timer didn’t work and I was charged for the 1st of the monthly instalments straight away.
What I don’t know and am not sure how to test is as follows:
- Should the product price be the total and the product plan be set as the installment amount?
- Do I have to set 6 z create orders in the sequence or does the subscription setting automatically charge every month?
- How can I test this to see if its working
Am I doing this the best/right way??
Thanks in advance for any help and hope it makes sense