How to change the time zone for my campaign?

How can I change the times zone for a campaign

The timezones are set at the App level … meaning that whatever timezone you have set in your Admin → Settings area, is the time zone for everything you do.

If your app is in Pacific timezone, but you want thing sent in Eastern time, you would have to set your timers 3 hours earlier in your campaign (so if you wanted something to go out at 10a EST, you would have to set your timers for 7a - as the timer is triggering in PST).

Thanks,
Jeff
Please note we will be closed on Friday, December 22nd and Monday December 25th. We will be working a reduced schedule the week between Christmas and New Years.

PastedGraphic-1.png

Thank you so much Jeff. Wow, I really appreciate how quickly you made this happen.

So, if I have things set in my Admin settings for Eastern Time Zone, and I will be in CA. My campaign times should be set
for 3 hours earlier to correspond to the different location?

Thank you again.
Aaron

If your account is set for Eastern, everything will trigger 3 hours earlier if you are in CA.

So a 4pm trigger would fire at 4pm EST / 1pm PST.

Thanks,
Jeff
Please note we will be closed on Friday, December 22nd and Monday December 25th. We will be working a reduced schedule the week between Christmas and New Years.

PastedGraphic-1.png

This is a lot easier than having to remember to change the time zone setting after arriving in CA.

Thank you so much again.

No problem.

Thanks,
Jeff

PastedGraphic-1.png

Another thing you may want to consider is using the option to Send in contact timezone in your campaign emails and/or broadcast emails.

Does require you to be militant about ensuring the timezone under the contact record is set correctly for every contact though.