I have been using the XMLRPC api for a while to add emails to users Infusionsoft accounts. However it seems at some point that the date format for the API has change, since it no longer seems to recognize the date of the messages being added. They get the time correct, but all of the messages are shown as having an Invalid Date.
I have tried formats like this (previously used)
YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS and
YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SSZ but they both do the same thing.
It varies based on the type of date field (ie date or datetime field or native or custom fields). Try using temporal format : YYYYmmddTH:i:s
Thanks for the reply, but that didn’t work either. I am not convinced that the Infusionsoft interface doesn’t have a serious bug. All of the emails that have been added have an Invalid Date. I sent one earlier today from the web interface and just after sending it, it said that it was sent today - thus had the correct date. But just now when I went back to test this format, that message was also indicated as Invalid Date.
This seems like an issue to me.
Well, there are a ton of email related known issues but I don’t see one with these details, though they don’t show every known issue on the known issues page
Contact support and get a ticket number going or ask them if there are others with the same and to have your app added to the same.