Can I create more than one thank-you page

Is it possible to create more than one thank-you page in Infusionsoft to link with varying situations. If not, would it be recommended to use a landing page for this purpose? I’m afraid though of someone accessing the landing page through a search engine instead of accessing it through clicking a specific link. Do you think that is a possibility? Thanks!

Hi Dawud,

As far as I know, there’s no way to send contacts to different Thank You pages based on their inputs. You could try personalising the page using Merge Fields though. Infusionsoft thank you pages aren’t indexed on search engines so there’s no need to worry about people happening across your thank-you page.

If you decide to use one of your own URLs to host a thank-you page, you can switch off the search engine indexing in the options on your website.

Thanks,
Joe

Joe is spot on, your can’t (natively) do that with IS Landing Pages.

What I’ve used with my clients on a number of occasions is JotForms - as this has logical options for Thank You pages and natively integrates to Infusionsoft.

Another option is FormStack (which is probably more powerful than JotForms in some respects) but you need to use Zapier to push the data into Infusionsoft.

Hope that helps

Andy

1 Like

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are trying to achieve, but try Route it Helper by my My Fusion Helper. You can send contacts from one landing page directly to the next and route them to different ones based on tags. Happy Xmas!