Who is maintaining the PHP-SDK repository?

Is anyone maintaining the infusionsoft php-sdk repo on GitHub? GitHub - infusionsoft/infusionsoft-php: PHP client library for the Infusionsoft API.

If no one is, I would be willing to do so?

There has been no changes committed to the repo since April 2019 which is when M Fairchild left infusionsoft, I believe. There are a number of open merge requests that would provide value to the entire community.

1 Like

Internally we don’t have any engineers on this anymore. Let me ask around about having outside committers help maintain it. I think it is a good idea.

2 Likes

@bradb just wanted to follow up on this to see of you had an update. Thanks :slight_smile:

I brought up the topic in our last planning and we are going to try and get this figured out soon. I am trying to at least get one of our guys help merge those PRs. We are open to having some key people in the community help maintain the project.

1 Like

Just circling back to this, to see if there has been any movement to get the community involved. Issues and merge requests continue to pile up. Thanks!

Still trying to get an answer on this.

Just circling back to this, to see if there has been any movement to get the community involved.

There is now 10 Merge requests and 34 issues and this repo has not been updated since 04/24/2019 which makes it almost obsolete at this point.

Like I mentioned before, I am more than willing to help maintain this repo.

1 Like

We are trying to still get this figured out. Can you DM your github user and I will see I can get you editor access. Maybe @John_Borelli is willing to help us maintain this as well. The main issue is we no longer have PHP expertise in house to help review these PRs.

1 Like

Hi, @bradb,

I’m always glad to help wherever I can. I didn’t know that you didn’t have in-house PHP support any longer. I’ve actually been mulling around the idea of starting a YouTube channel that revolves around PHP API development and integrations and that might also play right into that.

Let me know more specifics, like what it might look like from Keap’s perspective and I’m sure we can work something out that will benefit the community of PHP developers because the vast majority of developers using the API are definitely PHP based :wink:

1 Like