Where are the Owner IDs

Hey, just a quick one since I couldn’t find this one in the docs.

I’m looking to set the “owner” of a contact whilst creating one but cannot find out where these IDs are located; I’ve tried the names and emails of users but Guzzle did not agree with it, if anyone could point out how to obtain it that would be awesome.

Thanks

For those looking, probably not many since this was obvious, it’s an integer not a string. It’s the ID of the user which you can find under Nav->Admin->Users.

Hey @Adam_King1, I am glad you found the user id. An alternate way to do this would be to use the DataService query method to look at the User table to retrieve their ids.

1 Like

Has anyone figured out how to find Owner ID in Keap Pro?

It appears as though the Nav>Admin>Users url for Max Classic does not work to access this data for me at this time.

In Keap Pro and Keap Max, you can find the user ID by looking at the URL bar when you’re on the profile page of any given user. For example, if I go into Settings > Users, and click on the name of the user Simon in my own app, the URL shows https://keap.app/settings/user/213 - that number at the end, 213, is the User ID for Simon. The method Carlos brought up also works, if using the API to query.

1 Like