We need help to find out how to fix a problem with an HTML Email, inside the email there is some links, when sending test emails or even real emails to costumers, those links lead to a total different website.
The HTML code of the email is fine, because I have tried the same code on other platform and works and send perfectly leading to the correct links.
I have tried the same HTML code in another Infusionsoft account and it works fine, sending the test email leading to the correct links.
I have created another campaign and use the same code on the same Infusionsoft account and have the same problem, sending test email links lead to incorrect link.
What I’m thinking if is there any configuration or something that applies to links on the campaigns that is affecting the HTML emails on campaigns, specifically to the links added on that email.