Campaign published but not sent, can anyone help?

i have set up a campaign, tagged all my people, put a start on my canvass to send an email out immediately with that tag and it has published but not sent to any recipients, does anyone know why?

Typically it is better to tag the people after the campaign has been published.
I would recommend grabbing those people who were tagged and run a bulk ‘tag remove’ and ‘tag apply’ to remove/apply the tag that triggers this action and see if that kicks off your emails.

Thanks,
Jeff

Ah thanks Jeff, I will give that a go. :blush:

Nikki Wakeford | Franchise Sales
Tel: 01322 555128 Direct: 01322 318904 Mobile: 07880 344061 Email: nikkiwakeford@nolettinggo.co.ukimage001.jpg

This email, sent from nikkiwakeford@nolettinggo.co.uk and is confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify nikkiwakeford@nolettinggo.co.uk and delete this email. You are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

P Please consider the environment before printing this email

~WRD000.jpg

I have done that, and it hasn’t worked. Also i went into contacts and via the action button started the campaign and it said processed but no emails have been sent. I use Keap all the time and just cannot figure what i am doing wrong!!

If you are willing to make me a partner in your account and tell me which campaign it is, I can pop in and take a look.

To set me up as a partner, go to admin - users and use the ‘add partner’ button.
Use my email: Jeff@4SpotMarketing.com and toggled ‘admin = yes’

I can take a quick look.

If you don’t want to do that, then I’d suggestion taking a loom video of the whole campaign showing what tags you have set up, etc.

Thanks,
Jeff

All done Jeff, and thanks so much for your help. I really can’t see what I’ve done wrong. :blush:

Tel: 01322 555128 Direct: 01322 318904 Mobile: 07880 344061 Email: nikkiwakeford@nolettinggo.co.ukimage001.jpg

This email, sent from nikkiwakeford@nolettinggo.co.uk and is confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify nikkiwakeford@nolettinggo.co.uk and delete this email. You are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

~WRD000.jpg

Hi Jeff, the campaign is called BTR (final). Can you email me once you have had a look.

Many thanks

Nikki

~WRD000.jpg

I’m not going to do it … I’ll let you do it, but it looks like you just didn’t publish the campaign.

The tag shows green stripes - which indicates it has been changed without being published, and if you look at the tag itself, it doesn’t show that it is being applied in any campaigns. Campaign shows last published 1/3/22.

Publish the campaign and it will probably say “187 people can enter this campaign, would you like to add them?” And you can choose to add them or not.

Once you publish, it should work.

Try that. If it doesn’t work, ping me again and I’ll jump back in and dig deeper.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 7.46.38 AM.png

Thanks,
Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I will try now.

~WRD000.jpg

I published, and it didn’t quote “187 people can enter this campaign, would you like to add them?”, I tried to start a campaign sequence and it processed but the emails still haven’t sent.

Thanks so much for your help with this.

~WRD000.jpg

I just added that tag to a test contact and everything triggered, so just go into those 187 contacts, run add/remove tags.
Remove the BTRTAG3 and then reapply BTRTAG3 and all should work fine.

Thanks,
Jeff