Best Call Tracking Integration for Keap?

Hello, Looking for best recommendation for a Call Tracking Service to integrate with Keap. I’ve been looking into CallRail, but I seem to be observing a lot of people questioning of it’s integration capabilities with CRMs due to the need for a third party software for many interfaces. My initial conclusion is that a well-integrated service would allow customization flexibility such as CRM data-base look ups during calls and automations that result in recording new leads in Keap. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Chris

Call Rail is primarily just tracking (and you do need to use 3rd parties to integrate).

TurboDial is the tried and true telephony solution for Keap (at least with Max Classic). It allows you to record calls, send texts directly from the interface, it records Notes with the time duration, etc. and you can trigger all sorts of automation from the system. The only thing that it doesn’t do is ‘caller ID identification on inbound calls’ (that I know of).

I have other clients using others solutions, but TurboDial is the best I’ve seen for my client’s needs. Other system end up with some sort of limitations that keep us with TurboDial.

TenFold used to integrate with Keap Max Classic a few years ago, and it allowed for Caller ID identification, but I recall seeing about 1.5 years ago that they officially stopped supporting their Keap integration.

Thanks,
Jeff

1 Like