Access SKU, or product metadata in orderform html?

I’m trying to set up things like abandonded cart, or just google analytics tracking. I was hoping I could grab the SKU or other product metadata in the orderform html but it seems the only way to identity a product is manually adding something in the url… is this correct? Most e-commerce systeme as allow you to access the product level data in the code. Maybe this can be a feature request?

Rick:

Not trying to be a downer, but there is 0.00001% chance of that being completed.

Keap has basically abandoned their shopping cart process. They have determined that there other much better, more robust shopping carts that are readily available and easily integrated with Keap. I’ve been using the software since 2007 and a partner for 8 years and there hasn’t been one improvement to the shopping cart at all.

You’ll be far better off to use WordPress with WooCommerce (and the InfusedWoo integration) or Shopify and use a 3rd party like Integromat or Zapier to integrate with Keap.

Again, not trying to be negative, but trying to keep you from working hard and/or trying to get a lot out of the shopping cart.

Thanks,
Jeff

email-sig-storybrand-certified-guide-60.png

Hello Jeff,

You can try Keap Integration for WooCommerce plugin for Seamless syncing of data.

Here you can see the demo : Click Here